Balancing hormones with food.
You’re over the Instagram “experts” telling you that the only way to manage your hormones is to cut multiple food groups and restrict your diet. You’re not into the whole “birth control” as a means to regulate your cycle, clear up your acne, or restart your system. And you’re totally done with the vicious cycle of managing flare ups and living life less than your best.
When it comes to your hormonal health — at The Women’s Health RN, we promise you:
There’s a better way.
You can do more than “survive” your symptoms – you can thrive.
Our custom-tailored, one-on-one nutrition coaching is designed to identify and address the root-cause of your nagging symptoms — to help you heal from the inside out, once and for all.
Just becuase something is common, doesn’t mean it’s “normal”.
Our one-on-one, root-cause, food-first approach to balancing hormones is for you if you’re tired of:
– Constant, inexplicable bloat after eating meals
– Irregular periods that make cycle tracking impossible
– Persistent acne that doesn’t respond to medical grade skincare regimens
– Feeling tired or depleted — no matter how much rest you get
– Digestive trouble ranging from constipation to diarrhea
– Traditional medical practitioners dismissing your symptoms and/or positioning birth control as the answer to all of your problems
– Trying numerous “remedies” for Infertility and PCOS, to no avail
Balancing Hormones Through Root-Cause Nutrition via Our Three Services:
1:1 Functional Nutrition Coaching
4 Month 1:1 Functional Nutrition Coaching Program
A 4-month 1:1 hormone health coaching relationship complete with a 26-point blood panel and GI-MAP designed to provide a data-informed game plan to help you see the results you’re after.
A Good Fit For:
– The woman starting her journey toward balancing her hormones with functional medicine who’s in need of a high-touch experience with a provider who will help explain the ins and outs of hormonal health.
– The woman who craves a prescriptive plan forward and the accountability that comes with an ongoing, one-on-one relationship.
– The woman who’s confident in her knowledge of hormonal health, but needs help pulling it altogether and putting a plan of action in place.
– The woman who feels feels like she is “doing it all” when it comes to nutrition but is still struggling with symptoms
– The woman who is frustrated with how her conventional medicine doctor has dismissed her symptoms and is ready to dive deep into the actual root causes of her hormonal imbalances
– The woman who is restricting food groups yet still has digestive symptoms or acne and is ready to start seeing real results
This 1:1 Coaching is designed not only to dig deep into the possible root causes driving your hormonal imbalances, but also to provide you with the support necessary to implement nutrition and lifestyle changes for real, lasting results.
– The program starts with an initial consultation with the Women’s Health RN founder, Ginny Noce, MSN, RN. This in-depth consultation will be 60-90 minutes in length. This is where your main goals are discussed, an initial protocol is started, and labs are ordered.
– You will also meet with one my functional nutiritonists for 30 minutes to ensure you have the support and guidance you need to make the nutrition & lifestyle changes a reality in your life.
– You’ll also begin diving into the self-paced videos which cover nutrition basics like essential nutrients to be focusing on, how to read food labels, mindset towards nutrition (aka ditching the “all or nothing” approach), and all about how to balance your blood sugar.
– This month will be focused on reviewing your results from your lab tests and developing a tailored protocol.
- In depth Lab Review with Ginny (75 minutes) to discuss your results and targeted root-cause protocol.
- 30 minute check-in with one of our functional nutritionists.
– You’ll continue watching self-paced modules, including learning how to track your cycle biomarkers through FEMM’s fertility awareness method and what these indicate about your hormonal and overall health.
– Month three will focus on assessing your progress, answering questions, continuing to fine tuning your protocol, and helping you turn your new strategies into long term positive changes.
- 45 minute follow-up with Ginny
- 30 minute check-in with one of our functional nutritionists.
– Month 4, we will continue to advance your progress, provide individualized support, and continue to fine tune your protocol as needed. This month is all about celebrating your successes and helping you build the confidence to make positive choices and support your health and wellness.
– We will focus on progress toward your goals set at the initial appointment and make any adjustments, work through motivation strategies and set you up for continued success.
– We’ll also cover what supplements to continue/discontinue and lifestyles practices to continue to support your healing. Extension options are available if needed.
– Lab testing: 26-point blood panel and GI-Map Stool Test
– Unlimited chat access to Ginny & Katherine during the 4 months.
– Meal plan guides, recipe ideas, and other resources to support your healing process.
– Access to bonus self-paced modules.
All labs included: a $5,000 value.
HSA/FSA cards are accepted and 4, 6, or 8 month payment plans are offered.
Other Ways to Work With Our Team…..
This group program is a step-by-step process to help you understand your body and hormones, discover what it means to heal your hormone + gut health, and create sustainable habits for long term results.
- Those just getting started on their hormone healing journey
- Those who want the support & accountability to actually make changes in their diet & lifestyle
- Those looking for a step-by-step guide to balancing their hormones
- Those who are ready to ditch diet culture & learn how to nourish their body with food & build a healthy food relationship
- Those who are tired of all the confusion on instagram & tik tok on how to actually balance their hormones
- LIFETIME Access to all prerecorded modules, including all recorded Q&A calls
- 10 Day Hormone Reset Guide & Meal Plan PDF
- Additional 4 Week Meal Plan for Happy Hormones
- Access to Hormone Academy Community
- BONUS CONTENT:
- Bonus Module: How To Navigate Eating Out & The Holidays
- Bonus Module: How to Use Cycle Charting to Achieve/Avoid Pregnancy Naturally
- Bonus Module: Optimizing Exercise for Hormone Balance